Access your 14 Day Free Trial now with all of our tools to better manage emotions, stress, conflict, team performance and mental health.
- Our free 90 minute online mini course on emotional intelligence with animated videos and quiz questions to test understanding.
- Access all of our favourite tools for managing emotions, stress, and conflict, having difficult conversations, setting effective boundaries, building stronger identity and interdependence, developing a powerful vision and sense of purpose, and leading and managing others.
- Our Diploma of Leadership and Management Pathway Program which includes TED talk videos, and skill development and assessment activities. Broken up into four study blocks, if you complete the activities in one study block you can apply and pay for formal assessment through one of our preferred RTO providers and receive a national recognised statement of attainment for the units covered in that study block. Complete four study blocks and get the nationally recognised Australian BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
- Access our online group coaching sessions on the first Monday of each month 6-7pm AEST. The first 15 minutes is webinar training to refresh and further develop your underpinning knowledge, the next 30 minutes involves practicing as a group new coaching, critical thinking, reasoning and questioning skills, the final 15 minutes is dedicated to answering any questions people have about the assessment tasks for the Diploma Pathway Program.
- Download our free A2 poster and colour print and laminate it to help remind and reinforce these helpful practices and habits at work and at home.
- The program also includes tools, templates, team meeting activities and video training to help improve collaboration and innovation and build team cohesion and performance.
Important: By signing up for our monthly group coaching program, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and you agree that your amount for today is $0. After your free 14-day trial, you will then be charged $97/month. You can cancel at anytime and you will continue to have access to the service until the end of your current monthly billing cycle. To the extent permitted by law payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods.
All programs are for personal entertainment and development purposes. LiveWell.Coach is not a registered training organisation and we do not guarantee assessment outcomes. We do not make (other than as prescribed by legislation) any warranties or promises regarding our programs nor do we give any advice e.g. personal, legal or financial advice and we do not take responsibility for you, your decisions or your actions or those of anyone else who participates.
You agree to only access the program for your own personal and non-commercial use. If you are a non-resident present in Australia you must have permission to study and not be required to study with a CRICOS registered college.
* Fees are tax deductible (to maintain or improve your skills in your present job, career or profession).